August 31, 2009

205: Magnify This

Photobucket
This doodle represents my personal take on Illustration Friday's current theme of
magnify, as well as a sneak peek of another stress-free artistic venture I took on to see me through the fading days of summer.

Loosely drawn first in pencil, these birdies were afforded the quickest-of-quick rose red watercolour washes before being inked with .01-nib and calligraphic pens.

I'm not sure what all else to add – except I have a lot of material piled up and ready to display in the near future. Please stand by.

8 comments:

Lisa Thompson said...

beautiful 'doodle'. Love it.

Jeope said...

Thanks Lisa!

zainah said...

love it! adorable and humorous

Emila Yusof said...

cute birds!

Sorrel Sparks said...

Lovely drawing, very energetic lines :)

Laurel Neustadter said...

Very nice.

Shirley said...

WOW! Fantastic...this is a super illustration.

Jeope said...

Thanks again, everyone.