September 29, 2009

212: Getting The Buck Out

Photobucket
In a couple of days we're heading out on vacation, a road trip that will take us to Yellowstone National Park and then south to a whole wadge of scenic stops in southern Utah and northern Arizona. When we return, I'll be busy as snot no doubt – not to mention a year older (can I get a woohoo for birthdays on the road) – so hold tight and I'll be back on here and posting in about a month's time.

In the meantime here's a deer for you, another one of my May Day drawing assignments – based from this photo taken on a thick-fog morning in the Whiteshell, the last time we had an October vacation. Hopefully more moments are to come. Stay warm.

2 comments:

Bryan Scott said...

Yellowstone is one of most spectacular places on earth.

My fiance and I did the drive from Winnipeg to Badlands to Yellowstone to Glacier Park, and back to Winnipeg, and we had a ball. Yellowstone was for sure the highlight. I think you picked a good time of year, too, as the summer crowds will have thinned considerably.

James said...

great cross hatching and I love the loose way you dealt with the bark on the tree.

Great stuff Jeope.